Class Leading High Output Catering
The Trademaster is now one of the most popular of our deluxe range of catering trailers. Originally introduced by AJC to commemorate 35 years in manufacturing since 1964, its stylish and practical design will remain a professional choice for many years to come. These extremely durable trailers are built using the ultimate in technology and materials. After listening to our customers’ needs, the Trademaster has been designed with a combination of excellent features:
Built from high gloss 3 element 15mm Dry Freight Panels or 5 Element Insulated 36mm GRP panels, the Trademaster represents the ultimate in trailer build technology. The insulated panels save weight and have added strength for larger openings, and better insulation properties. Sizes range between 8’/ 2.44m and 20’ / 6.1m and are 6’11’’ / 2-1m wide.
The Trademaster is also available with an Electric Hydraulic Lowering suspension system from Europe’s leading suspension manufacturer AL-KO. Ideal for low level serving the hydraulic range of trailers is proving ideal for caterers operating in town centres and at shows and events. Hydraulic trailers include detachable draw bar, integrated gas box, and are either single or twin axles. Alternatively, the Trademaster can be supplied as a static unit.
STANDARD INTERNAL SPEC.
- Astral heavy duty non-slip floor
- Sliding cupboards full length of trailer
- Roof vent
- Instant hot water heater
- Water pump
- Mixer tap
- 2 deluxe 15 stainless steel sinks
- Wall shelf
- Swirled stainless steel worktops with AJC aluminium seal
- Chrome plated worktop supports
- Waste & water containers
- Large bore gas pipe
- Gas shut off valves to equipment
- Safety pack including first aid kit, gas certificate and fire extinguisher
STANDARD EXTERNAL SPEC.
- Fully bonded construction with a choice of 2 panel types, 15mm high gloss GRP or 5 element 36mm insulated GRP Panels
- 26mm 5 element insulated roof
- Phenolic coated plywood floor
- AJC designed gas box for 2 x 19kg bottles
- AJC designed heavy duty anodized aluminium sections with built in rubber seal to openings
- Hatch with built in stainless steel external shelf
- Al-Ko Euro axles with maintenance free sealed for life bearings
- 13 wheels on a heavy duty galvanized cradle chassis
- 1800kg or 2500kg gross weight
- Auto reverse brakes
- 4 corner steadies
- Heavy duty jockey wheel
- Recessed road lights
- Stainless steel door catch
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES.
The Trademaster is designed to allow the installation of a wide range of Catering Equipment from griddles, Bain Marie, deep fryers, scuttles, industrial ovens, burners, refrigeration, catering boilers, commercial coffee machines, doughnut makers or other specialist catering equipment.
- Lighting systems
- Paint colour
- Sign writing design and fit
- Display boards
- Various wall linings
- Moulded roof
- Anti vandal door
- Built in generator housing
- Sliding windows
- Resin floor
- Hydraulic axles