Class Leading, High Output Catering Vans.
The response to the Vanmaster continues to be overwhelming. From lay-by and town centre trading to shows and events the Vanmaster is a flexible alternative to a catering trailer.
The AJC Vanmaster is built on a new Peugeot or Fiat chassis cab which comes with 12 month road fund license and 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
This range is manufactured from 15mm dry freight panels or lightweight 5 element insulated 36mm GRP panels. Built to the same specification as the Trademaster, further details can be found on our web site. Sizes available between 11’ / 3.4m and 13’ / 4m.
STANDARD INTERNAL SPEC.
- Astral heavy duty non-slip floor
- Sliding cupboards full length of trailer
- Roof vent
- Instant hot water heater
- Water pump
- Mixer tap
- 2 deluxe 15 stainless steel sinks
- Wall shelf
- Swirled stainless steel worktops with AJC aluminium seal
- Chrome plated worktop supports
- Waste & water containers
- Large bore gas pipe
- Gas shut off valves to equipment
- Safety pack including first aid kit, gas certificate and fire extinguisher
STANDARD EXTERNAL SPEC.
- Fully bonded construction with a choice of 2 panel types, 15mm high gloss GRP or 5 element 36mm insulated GRP Panels
- 26mm 5 element insulated roof
- Phenolic coated plywood floor
- AJC designed gas box for 2 x 19kg bottles
- AJC designed heavy duty anodized aluminium sections with built in rubber seal to openings
- Hatch with built in stainless steel external shelf
- Al-Ko Euro axles with maintenance free sealed for life bearings
- 13 wheels on a heavy duty galvanized cradle chassis
- 1800kg or 2500kg gross weight
- Auto reverse brakes
- 4 corner steadies
- Heavy duty jockey wheel
- Recessed road lights
- Stainless steel door catch
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES.
The Vanmaster is designed to allow the installation of a wide range of Catering Equipment from griddles, Bain Marie, deep fryers, scuttles, industrial ovens, burners, refrigeration, catering boilers, commercial coffee machines, doughnut makers or other specialist catering equipment.
- Lighting systems
- Paint colour
- Sign writing design and fit
- Display boards
- Various wall linings
- Moulded roof
- Anti vandal door
- Built in generator housing
- Sliding windows
- Resin floor
- Hydraulic axles